Text to Give - 410.202.0161
1. Text the amount you would like to give to Crossroads designated number 410-202-0161.
2. If you are a first time, text-giving donor you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
3. Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
4. At this point your donation will process.
5. You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
Tips for Future Text-Giving Donations:
• If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to your church’s default fund.
• If you text the amount + fund name– the funds will be attributed to that fund name.
• If the fund name you texted does not match- you will receive a message with a list of fund
names for you to choose from.
• If you text “Funds” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names you can choose
to donate to.
• If you text “Help” you will receive a reply text that states: “To give enter the amount you want to
give. You can also give to a specific fund by typing it after your amount."
• If you text “Reset” you will receive a reply text that states: “Saved card information successfully
removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an
amount to this number."